Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Week 22


How far along? 22 weeks...in this photo 22.6.... it's fine

Total weight gain? still -8.

Maternity clothes? Yes! I have bought a couple shirts at Gap this week. They are way cute, but I'm having a hard time wearing them. I feel like maternity clothes make you feel 10x bigger than you already are :-/

Stretch Marks? none!

Sleep? I feel like I sleep a lot, but not sleeping on my stomach has become a real pain in my hips

Best moment this week? I haven't taken zofran this week. It's been rough but I think the nausea is finally manageable with out medicine.

Food cravings? This week I wanted pizza really bad. I ate one slice and was sick.

Anything making you sick or queasy? the sight of blood has never really bothered me until this week. I have been in several deliveries this past week where I was so hot I felt like I was going to pass out and then puke.

Gender? still a little man

Labor signs? I think I may have had a few braxton hicks just today. My stomach gets super tight. It's not painful but I don't like it

Symptoms? No heart burn this week, knock on wood! Just still sick!

Belly button in or out? It's still in there but it feels so funny. I give it five more weeks

Wedding ring on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to? Halloween tomorrow! I LOVE the month of October. sad it's coming to an end.

2 comments:

  1. Laura! I seriously LOVE seeding/reading your blog! You are such a cute pregnant girl!! Congrats lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I love your blog as well. I'm glad someone reads this thing, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to the universe haha

    ReplyDelete