Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week 19


How far along? 19 weeks!!

Total weight gain? -11 pounds

Stretch marks? no but my skin is super itchy! I hope that's not a sign of starting them!!

Sleep? Worked three graveyards this week.. I think that says it all

Best moment this week? Celebrating our third anniversary!!

Food cravings? So far nothing this week has sounded amazing.. the toaster strudel phase has sadly ended

Anything making you sick or queasy? If waking up every day counts haha.

Gender? still a boy!

Labor signs? No, but my back pain has started this week. And it hurts!

Symptoms? heartburn, morning sickness, tired, the typical pregnancy

belly button in or out? still in there, but it definitely doesn't feel the same

Wedding ring on or off? Still on, and as it's starting to get colder outside the looser it gets so hopefully it gets a little hard to wear.

Happy or Moody most of the time? This week moody. sigh

Looking forward to? maybe this week will be the last week I'm sick?

On a different note, Steven bought me this awesome new camera lens for my birthday. Making fall that much more beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment