Friday, October 25, 2013

Playing Catch Up Week 21



Playing a Little bit of catch up this week! Between work, meetings,birthday, and an anniversary, I feel like I haven't had much time to think about being pregnant. So here is a little up date. 

How far along? 21 weeks.. over half way. Can you hear the hallelujah chorus?

Total weight gain? I gained three pounds at my last doctors visit! Which still puts me at -8 pounds, but I'll take it

Maternity clothes? Not yet. I feel like my pants are super loose, but my shirts these days are starting to fit me a little funny. I went to gap and found a few cute tops on sale. Hoping I wont have to wear them for at least a few more weeks.

Stretch marks? Zero

Sleep? sleep for me has been a hit an miss. With my stomach getting bigger I feel like laying on my stomach is next to impossible. I have been trying to sleep with a body pillow, but I miss my old sleeping habits. 

Best moment this week? Steve hadn't felt the baby move yet and so every night I would tell him to put his hand on my stomach, and every time baby wouldn't give him a good kick. Finally one night baby was kicking so hard, I told Steven to lay his head on my stomach. Baby was not shy on giving him a good kick to the head :)

Food cravings? No real cravings this week. But food has sounded good lately. At work one night one of my co-workers was craving taco time (she is pregnant too). It sounded so good to me that I left work and got us some crunchy beef burritos. It was so good, until about 1 in the morning. I got called back to scrub a c-section, and I could tell I was not feeling so good. Finally I thought maybe I just need to eat some yogurt. After I got home that morning, Steven was leaving for work and I kept telling him over and over that I wasn't feeling well. I sat on the side of the curb and threw everything up for the next 10 minutes. Maybe next time darn it.

Gender? Another ultrasound this week confirmed BOY!

Labor Signs? zero

Symptoms? Just my morning sickness that has been bothering me a lot this week!

Belly button in or out? Still in, but it seriously doesn't feel like it will be in for long. 

Wedding ring on or off? Still fits

Happy or moody most of the time? This week HAPPY! I think my ultrasound made my whole month

Looking forward to? Getting 10 days off of work!! I'm excited for some "me" time.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment