Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Week 24


Don't mind how tired I look. This pregnant women sleeps a total of 12 hours a day!

How far along? 24 weeks.

Total weight gain? -7. Although this picture looks other wise

Maternity clothes? I think I might break down and buy some more this week. I can't find ANYTHING to wear any more

Stretch marks? zero

Sleep? All day long and all night long. Seriously I don't have a life outside of work

Best moment this week? I seriously can't think of anything that has happened. I would probably say sleep

Food cravings? 6 cheese bagel from Einstein bagel with plain cream cheese

Anything making you sick or queasy? YES. work has started to get harder and harder. Assisting in surgery has made me so sick. Blood normally doesn't bother me.

Labor signs? none

Symptoms? A big fat belly

Belly button in or out? It's still in there. It doesn't look the same. Steve even pointed out this week how funny it looked. :( wah.

Wedding ring on or off? still on

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to? Tuesday! I get to get my glucose test out of the way.


Also, Happy Birthday to this studly man. 25 never looked so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment