Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 18


How many weeks? 18, almost half way done!!

Total weight gain? I weighed myself today and I'm now -12 pounds. I'm hoping to at least gain a few pounds before my next appointment,but we will see what the doctors have to say :-/

Stretch marks? None. scared for the next few weeks though

Sleep? I have slept like a baby most of the week. I love it! Haven't even woken myself up to go to the bathroom

Best moment this week? Buying new clothes for the baby!

Food cravings? I can't get enough of toaster strudels! I love them!

Anything making you sick or queasy? Yes! I have been wanting a sugar cookie for awhile now so I went out and bought some, and let me tell you this baby HATES sugar! It was good while it lasted.

Gender? It's a boy! we can't wait to meet our little man

Labor signs? Nope! wish I could get rid of the round ligament pain though

Symptoms? Still have morning sickness. Does it ever go away?

Belly button in or out? In. It has been hurting a lot lately

Wedding ring on or off? Still on

Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to? My next appointment which will be our anatomy scan!


Also it is officially October!! I love this time of year.



No comments:

Post a Comment