Sunday, February 12, 2017

Baby #2 Continued

Im officially 10 weeks and 5 days along.  I got sick just like last time at 6 weeks exactly. I feel like crap 99 percent of the time. It's hard to say if this is like my last pregnancy since i don't really remember how I felt last time. I will say last time was a lot easier because if i woke up sick I would just go straight back to bed. I plan on doing weekly updates again only this time I will be starting at 12 weeks since I'm not really showing yet, just super bloated.
This is how we announced on social media only the chalk board had writing on it
My official Due Date is September 5, 2017. We went in for our first ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and baby was measuring 2 days ahead. If my next appointment the baby is still big we might up my due date. Either way they told me I will most likely be delivering in August. Hoping my blood pressure stays down this time around. At my appointment my blood pressure was 159/75 and then after sitting for awhile it was 129/72. Typical me. I got my blood drawn a couple of days ago, and we find out whether we are having a boy or girl this week or next. The test also tells you if there are any anomalies. Hoping for a happy healthy baby. Can't wait to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment