Sunday, February 12, 2017

All about baby #2

It's been awhile since I have updated this blog. To be quite honest I forgot all about it till I found out I was pregnant again and wanted to see what my last pregnancy was like. So here is a quick update on life and all about this baby.

We sold our house in August and we moved to a small apartment. I can't stand this place. We were searching for a new place to live the week we moved in. We found a cute little area up the street from us called Vineyard. We put money down on a lot and we are just waiting for our house to be finished. Which seriously can't be soon enough. Right now they are telling us our house will be done in May. Crossing our fingers.

Last Day at our Provo house!
Landon Started Pre-School in August at Kids Village in Orem. It has been the biggest blessing. He wasn't talking at all. We had a speech therapist and an Occupational therapist coming to see him twice a month with no improvement. We finally called it quits and told them it wasn't working out. The week he started pre-school he started to repeat words we would say and now fast forward to February he is now talking in full sentences. We will forever be grateful for Miss Cassy and Landon LOVES her.
First Day of Pre-School and a little sad to be leaving Dad

Pre-School pictures for the school year 2016-2017

Now fast forward to December 2016. Steve and I had talked about having another baby, and we had been trying for a few months. I was started to get discouraged thinking this might be taking longer than we had originally planned. With Landon all I had to do was think about having a baby and boom! I was pregnant. I kept telling Steve if i wasn't pregnant this month then we would stop trying for another year. I had taken a pregnancy test about five days early and I got a negative. And that was that. We would wait another year before trying again. It was Christmas eve and I kept thinking, this would be the best Christmas present to Steve if I really was pregnant. Before bed I went to the bathroom, peed on a stick, so while i was brushing my teeth I glanced down and Boom POSITIVE. I was shocked. I went right in to tell Steve. He was so excited we hugged, and then it sank in... Im pregnant. Can I even do this again?


No comments:

Post a Comment