Thursday, July 18, 2013

Week #7

Update:
Last time I wrote I said "I can't believe I'm not having any pregnancy symptoms"

Talk about shooting myself in the foot with that one. The very next day (July 4) I was so excited, I love Independence day we always have a fun get together with my family. Well this year it was our turn to bring the veggie tray. As I started to make the dip I said to Steven, "This dip smells kinda funny." Two seconds later boom! *Dry heave, dry heave, vomit*

Ever since that day I have NOT been okay. Every day seemed to be getting worse and worse. I would wake up, feel sick, go back to sleep, and repeat. A couple of Fridays ago I woke up at 1 in the afternoon, ran a few errands and by 3pm I was back in bed for the rest of the night.

Finally this week I had enough of all of the sickness and tiredness that I called the doctor. They prescribed me the most miracle of all miracle drugs. ZOFRAN. It's pretty much my best friend at this point. I don't even know if I would ever get pregnant again without this. I finally feel like a normal human being!!! I was beginning to feel like there was no hope in sight. I even googled one night "I hate being pregnant." Good thing i'm not the only whiner out there.

Well friends the count down begins till I get my very first doctors appointment. I will be 8 weeks tomorrow (2months). Which means... only four more days till I get my for sure answer that there is a life inside me!! I can't wait.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment