Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Big News!!


So happy it's finally the summertime. I love everything about summer, the heat, the smells, the pool, the fireworks, the carnivals.


Ever been to the hoklia? best place ever to get a snowy!!

June 12, 2013 will always be a day that Steven and I will remember. We decided we would "try" to get pregnant. I figured it would take a while with some complications I had. Sure enough I had this feeling I was pregnant in Puerto Rico. A few weeks later I decided to take a test, and it came out with a very faint line

I know, I know you really have to squint to see it. I thought there was no way I could be pregnant. So I bought another box of tests, and the next day the same thing I got another faint line. 
I still wasn't convinced. I took all the tests in the box with a very faint line. So of coarse I had to buy another box of tests. This time I got the ones that say "Pregnant or Not Pregnant"


And there it is folks. Clear as day. After six tests later I'm still not convinced I'm pregnant. I seriously have zero symptoms! I have occasional cramping which I'm told is just my uterus stretching. But there it is. I don't think I will believe this whole thing is real until I have my first doctors appointment which by the way is July 23. That day can't come soon enough. I just want an ultrasound already!! 
Since I do work in Labor and Delivery I got to wheel out my due date and if everything is correct my due date should be February 28, 2014! As of today I am six weeks pregnant (and still looking for all of those weird pregnancy signs) Until I'm told other wise.. my eggo is preggo!!
yes,this was taken in Puerto Rico,because I had a feeling I was clear back then

Until next time happy fourth!



1 comment: