Thursday, December 5, 2013

Week 27



How far along? 27.5

Total weight gain? Got on the scale today and I'm still what I was at in the doctors office. So far still not at my pre-prego weight

Maternity clothes? It's a little bit of both. I only have a few pairs of jeans that fit me still. I think I'll stick with the leggings for the rest of my pregnancy.

Stretch marks? None

Sleep? I love sleeping I could sleep all day

Best moment this week? Feeling my baby kick super hard. He also loves my ribs at the moment.

Food cravings? Vegetables with ranch have been sooooo good

Anything making you sick or queasy? I threw up this past week, I think it was because my mouth was in so much pain. I went to the dentist and it turns out that if you throw up a lot during your pregnancy the acid sits on your teeth and causes your fillings to fall out. who knew?!

Labor signs? So far so good

Symptoms? Just the waddling pregnant lady through the store

Belly button in or out? Well this is a funny one. In the morning my belly button is in. At night my belly button is full on out. I guess a few more weeks and I'll have a permanent outtie

Wedding ring on or off? Still on

Happy or Moody most of the time? I think I'm happy but Maybe this question should be answered by the hubs lol

Looking forward to? My next appointment, which may be a week sooner. I might have to go see a cardiologist next week. {{YIKES}}


No comments:

Post a Comment