Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week 16



How far along? 16 weeks!! holy cow time is going by fast!

Total weight gain? -11 pounds. I'm a little worried with how much weight I have lost, but so far the doctor still approves of everything.

Maternity clothes? Not yet! But I did go and buy a belly band, since my jeans are starting to get a little tight

Stretch marks? None. hoping to keep it that way too

Sleep? Since I work graveyards it's really hard for me to stay awake all night and then try to sleep the next night. Hoping to find a happy medium

Best moment this week? Going another 24 hours without a zofran. I hate taking that stuff, but hopefully this morning sickness will go away sooner rather than later.

Food Cravings? YES! I am loving chicken hot and spicy sandwiches from Carl's Jr. it's the only food that ever sounds good all the time.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Pretty much everything when I wake up in the morning sounds gross. Hoping to get my appetite back soon.

Gender? We find out this Friday! I really want a girl so bad but I have a feeling it's a boy. Either way I'll be happy with a healthy baby

Labor signs? I was thinking I might be getting braxton hicks this week, but we will find out for sure this Friday what is going on

Symptoms? Cramping! And tons of it. It's totally painful to the point I can't walk around. I have to sit for a good 15 min before it goes away.

Belly button in or out? Definitely in!

Wedding ring on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time? I feel like I've been happy. I have noticed little things are starting to make me tear up. Watching 50 first dates the other night was a killer

Looking forward to? Finding out the gender of our baby, and getting rid of this morning sickness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment