Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Week 12


This past week while I was at work, I started to get really bad cramps. To the point I was almost in tears. The nurses were all really worried I might be having a miscarriage. They took me into a room where they hooked me up to monitors, and we found my baby's heartbeat. It was such a scary moment but glad everything went okay. The next day I had my 12 week doctors appointment were they told me if it happens again I will need to get an ultrasound right away. But so far everything is going well.  I was taken off of the high risk pregnancy list, and now just on their "watch list" All my labs came back normal. I can't wait till my next doctors appointment when we find out the gender. But till next week, we are hoping for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment